Mini-Xtern Cam 3G
The Mini-Xtern Cam 3G is a version of the Mini-Xtern Cam with a3G modem. The new more sensitive camera module takes photos from VGA tot 720p HD resolution. The images can be send via the 3G network to your mobile phone, PC or the web based “Dashboard”. Dashboard is a subscription service from Vidilanz that shows all the locations of the camera’s plus the status notifications.
The camera has an internal motion detector but can also be triggered through an external detector. Combined with white or infrared spotlights it is possible to take photos in the dark.
The Mini-Xtern Cam has a adjustable time lapse modus, ideal for monitoring for example road works, traffic or building sites. As a backup the photos will also be stored on a internal SD card.
The camera has a new 10.35 Ah accu in stead of a 7.5 Ah battery for shooting images for months on end. The big difference with a video camera in case there is no means to charge or power the camera from an external source. But that’s not all, in combination with an optional solar panel you need worry the camera will run out of power.
- Standalone battery operation for several months
- High Sensitivity colour VGA or MPixel camera with wide dynamic range
- Full control and configuration of the camera via SMS commands
- Small palm sized 3G camera for unobtrusive surveillance
- Autonomous power management using the new Autonimo camera
- Rugged IP67 weatherproof case
- Digital signature including camera ID, within each image for legal verification
- Customised image-capture sequence & Pre-Trigger image capture
- Motion activated or Time-Lapse camera modes
- Optional wireless Infra-Red spotlight for covert night vision
- Optional Solar powered wireless white LED spotlight for colour night vision
- Optional battery operated wireless motion detector activates the camera up to 40m away
- Images are sent immediately to mobile phone, PC, Monitoring Station, & web based Dashboard
< download the product brief